50th 50th

OMFG

Holy shit motherfucker. That was without a doubt the greatest movie ever. God. Wow. I'm in awe. That was holy fuck. No way. No movie on New Grounds has ever been this great.

PepsiClock responds:

I know. It was a master piece.

Jefferson Airplane CC Jefferson Airplane CC

haha

That movie rules.com

Goatpower responds:

Quasi with the celebs! Quasi with the celebs!

Who rules?

Quasi rules.

EXIT MUSIC [for a film] EXIT MUSIC [for a film]

That was okay

I liked it, but just a suggestion, you should put black out lines around the characters so you can tell what is going on when they wipe their eyes and whatnot. I would also add a little more detail to it. I gave you a 5.

Sander Sander

Marry Me

That was beautiful but you should have done a more funny song. Like "The Ding Dong Song" by Gunther. That song is fucking great.

Goatpower responds:

Marriage accepted, lollol just kidding, your pretty 1337.

Mmmm, vagina. Mmmm, vagina.

SHIT SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was mucho mucho excellent.

LiquorClock responds:

Fo shiggitty <333 .

Call For HELP!!! (9 11) Call For HELP!!! (9 11)

Nicely Made

That was a well made movie, on a serious subject and I congratulate you on making one that was decent and didn't (or shouldn't) offend people.

Cool Things 847 Cool Things 847

Cool

I like that movie, the music was good, and it was well animated.

Bob the Cat t-shirts Bob the Cat t-shirts

I like how they stop every world problem

That is a well made movie, and the fact that you can actually buy the shirts is really cool. One tip though, having the Bob shirt at the end say buy me, is kinda annoying.

D-Day: The Story trailer D-Day: The Story trailer

The Real Movie Will Be Better

That was okay, it's unlike most of NG's stuff, being about something a little more serious, but it is pretty well animated and the music fit well.

NathanThomas responds:

There's not going to be a real movie, as I seem to have blown my load all over your face.